Following yesterday's successful test to make the most of the capabilities of my current mobile despite being tempted to get a new one, today I have decided to try to publish to my blog directly from my mobile. So far it is turning out OK. It is handy to blog when I have more than 140 characters to say that won't fit into a twitter post. However, it is annoying trying to write significant musings into a blog when you only have a telephone keypad and predictive text, which cannot spell blog or twitter. All the more reason to get the new x10 you might think but... Sony are bringing out the new Vivaz pro with keyboard. It's also got the Symbian operating system so it should be similar to my current w960. I'll have to check the spec more closely. In the comments to this blog post, please tell me your thoughts on Symbian vs Android.
No comments:
Post a Comment