So, the more I research my dissertation the more I find that the people I have emailed for information keep cropping up. I read more articles and the same names keep appearing. I find out about a conference and the delegates names ring so many bells, then it turns out that they are the same people that I emailed for information ages ago. It seems that the Semantic Web industry experts are a very small group of people - and I am trying to become one of them. Not a tall order at all, trying to get onto the same playing field as PhD graduates, university lecturers, company directors. Easy as pie.
I have found more ontologies that work with FOAF. One of which is BIO by Ian Davis and David Galbraith. Some more reading on Ian Davis led me to Technorati. Not sure whether Technorati is like linkedin or like blogger. We shall see by claiming this blog in the name of my Technorati Profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment